Your stay. OUR HEALTH MEASURES.
Your stay at Schloss Picharn will be by far the best time. For the benefit of your health and of all of us, we stick to the following measures. We take care of you. We take care of ourselves.
- Arrival & Check-in: The staff at the reception welcomes you behind glass walls. At check-in, please show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate (at least 22 days before your stay) or a confirmation that you had suffered COVID-19, a maximum of 6 months ago. In order to guarantee a quick chain of reporting in case of an infection with Covid-19, we ask you to register at check-in or when you visit a restaurant. The serving of a welcome drink, as well as the accompaniment to your room or your suite are currently not allowed due to the health measures. Of course, we describe everything for you that you find your way around the hotel and make you feel at home. As usual, our doorman will take your luggage to your room or suite.
- Guest registration: At check-in, your data including telephone number will be recorded so that contact can be traced in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case. For external guests - without overnight stay - a form with the contact details must be filled out in order to ensure that contact persons can be tracked in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case.
- Stay: Every 2nd day, a controlled self-test must be carried out. We recommend the nearby test station in Irdning or Liezen. There is the possibility for testing in the hotel at the space provided near the reception too. We will be happy to provide you with test kits at the reception against a fee. The recurring testing is not required for vaccinated and recovered people. There is no mandatory mask-wearing in the hotel from 1st July onwards.
- Rooms & Suites: Your room and suite will be disinfected daily before each arrival and additionally during your stay. You are free to leave the lock for your room or suite at the reception. This means that no employees enters your room or suite to clean or replenish the minibar.
- Room & Suite Service: As usual, the Room & Suite Service is available 24 hours a day and without restrictions. Due to the health measures, we serve the food and drinks up to your Castle Rooms or Suites door and pick them up again there.
- Public areas: Disinfection dispensers are located throughout the hotel, in front of and in our restaurants, Schloss Café & Bar, Wein Lounge, Vital Lounge, 4500 m² wellness area & SPA. All public areas are disinfected several times a day. We do not use newspapers and magazines because of the current health measures. Of course we will gladly order your desired newspaper or magazine for your room or suite.
- Restaurants, bars & cafés: From 1st July onwards there is no prescribed curfew, thus our regular opening hours are valid.
- Wellness area & SPA: Due to the prescribed health measures, there is currently no free selection of tea, water and fruits available in the Vital Lounge.
- Beauty & Massage: Indulge in massage and beauty treatments. You may book your treatment at your desired date in advance. The entire room, the loungers and the contact surfaces are regularly disinfected every day.
- Check-out: The porter will bring your luggage to the car as usual from your room or suite.
- Events: As a participant, you must show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate (at least 22 days before your stay) or confirmation that you have been through Covid-19. For events with assigned seats, the permitted number of participants is set at 50% of the maximum occupancy. The prescribed minimum distance is ensured, all areas are regularly disinfected.
- Employees: We take care of you. We take care of ourselves. The general hygiene regulations, the specifications and recommendations of the hotel and restaurant associations as well as the tourism associations and the chambers of commerce are strictly observed at IMLAUER Hotel Schloss Pichlarn (regular testing of all employees, regular disinfection of hands and objects). In accordance with the specifications, pandemic plans and prevention concepts were drawn up, which are adhered to and regularly revised and adapted.
We are looking forward to a wonderful time. WITH YOU.