Actual Information on COVID-19
Dear Sir and Madam,
dear Guests, dear Friends, dear Partners,
Schloss Pichlarn has reopened since JULY 1st, 2020. We are looking forward to welcome you.
The Schloss Team is available:
by PHONE under +43368224440
by E-Mail under firstname.lastname@example.org
Your castle. OUR HEALTH MEASURES.
Your stay at Schloss Picharn will be by far the best time. For the benefit of your health and of all of us, we stick to the following measures. We take care of you. We take care of ourselves.
- Arrival & Check-in: The staff at the Castle Reception welcomes you behind glass walls. The serving of a welcome drink, as well as the accompaniment to your Castle Room or your Suite are currently not allowed due to the health measures. Of course, we describe everything for you that you find your way around the castle and make you feel home. As usual, our doorman will take your luggage to your castle room or suite.
- Stay: We all stick to the minimum distance of one meter between persons prescribed by the Federal Government of Austria and refrain from shaking hands out of respect.
- Castle Rooms & Suites: Your Castle Room and Suite will be disinfected daily before each arrival and additionally during your stay. You are free to leave the lock for your Castle Room or Suite at the reception. This means that no employees enters your Castle Room or Suite to clean or replenish the minibar.
- Room & Suite Service: As usual, the Room & Suite Service is available 24 hours a day and without restrictions. Due to the health measures, we serve the food and drinks up to your Castle Rooms or Suites door and pick them up again there.
- Public areas: Disinfection dispensers are located troughout the castle, in frot of and in our 4 restaurants, Schloss Café & Bar, Wein Lounge, Vital Lounge, 4500 m² wellness area & SPA. All public areas are disinfected several times a day. We do not use newspapers and magazines because auf the current health measures. Of course we will gladly order your desired newspaper or magazine for your Castle Room or Suite.
- Restaurants, bars & cafés: The prescribed minimum distance between the tabled is guarenteed and the entire room is regularly disinfected every day.
- Wellness area & SPA: The prescribed minimum distance between the loungers is guaranteed and the entire room is disinfected regularly every day. Due to the prescribed health measures, there is currently no free selection of tea, water and fruits available in the Vital Lounge.
- Beauty & Massage: Indulge in massage and beauty treatments. Book your desired treatment at your desired date in advance. During the treatment, you as a guest do not have to wear a mask, our castle employees wear a face-shield or a mouth-nose protection. The entire room, the loungers and the contact surfaces are regularly disinfected every day.
- Check-out: The porter will bring your luggage to the car usual from Castle Room or Suite or deposit it in the luggage room while you use your 4500 m² wellness area & SPA on the day of departure.
- Castle employee: We take care of you. We take care of ourslves. The general hygiene regulations, the specifications and recommendations of the hotel and restaurant associations as well as the tourism associations and the chambers of commerce are strictly observed at Schloss Pichlarn (minimum distance, regular disinfection of handys and objects). In the interest of all of us health, the mask requirement for all employees in the castle was introduced on July 17, 2020 until further notice. In accordance with the guidelines, pandemic plans were drawn up, which are followed and regularly revised and adjusted.