Actual Information on COVID-19
Dear Sir and Madam,
dear Guests, dear Friends, dear Partners,
we are looking forward to welcoming you at Schloss Pichlarn.
The Schloss Team is available:
by PHONE under +43368224440
by E-Mail under firstname.lastname@example.org
Your castle. OUR HEALTH MEASURES.
Your stay at Schloss Picharn will be by far the best time. For the benefit of your health and of all of us, we stick to the following measures. We take care of you. We take care of ourselves.
- Guests: As by 14th of September 2020 the Federal Government of Austria prescribed to wear a mouth-nose protection in all public areas. Further, please stick to the minimum distance of one meter between persons who are not living in the same household as yourself.
- Arrival & Check-in: The staff at the Castle Reception welcomes you behind glass walls. The serving of a welcome drink, as well as the accompaniment to your Castle Room or your Suite are currently not allowed due to the health measures. Of course, we describe everything for you that you find your way around the castle and make you feel home. As usual, our doorman will take your luggage to your castle room or suite.
- Stay: We all stick to the minimum distance of one meter between persons prescribed by the Federal Government of Austria and refrain from shaking hands out of respect.
- Castle Rooms & Suites: Your Castle Room and Suite will be disinfected daily before each arrival and additionally during your stay. You are free to leave the lock for your Castle Room or Suite at the reception. This means that no employees enters your Castle Room or Suite to clean or replenish the minibar.
- Room & Suite Service: As usual, the Room & Suite Service is available 24 hours a day and without restrictions. Due to the health measures, we serve the food and drinks up to your Castle Rooms or Suites door and pick them up again there.
- Public areas: Disinfection dispensers are located troughout the castle, in frot of and in our 4 restaurants, Schloss Café & Bar, Wein Lounge, Vital Lounge, 4500 m² wellness area & SPA. All public areas are disinfected several times a day. We do not use newspapers and magazines because auf the current health measures. Of course we will gladly order your desired newspaper or magazine for your Castle Room or Suite.
- Restaurants, bars & cafés: The prescribed minimum distance between the tabled is guarenteed and the entire room is regularly disinfected every day.
- Wellness area & SPA: The prescribed minimum distance between the loungers is guaranteed and the entire room is disinfected regularly every day. Due to the prescribed health measures, there is currently no free selection of tea, water and fruits available in the Vital Lounge.
- Beauty & Massage: Indulge in massage and beauty treatments. Book your desired treatment at your desired date in advance. During the treatment, you as a guest do not have to wear a mask, our castle employees wear a face-shield or a mouth-nose protection. The entire room, the loungers and the contact surfaces are regularly disinfected every day.
- Check-out: The porter will bring your luggage to the car usual from Castle Room or Suite or deposit it in the luggage room while you use your 4500 m² wellness area & SPA on the day of departure.
- Castle employees: We take care of you. We take care of ourselves. The general hygiene regulations, the specifications and recommendations of the hotel and restaurant associations as well as the tourism associations and the chambers of commerce are strictly observed at Schloss Pichlarn (mouth-nose-protection, minimum distance, regular disinfection of hands and objects). As ordered by the Federal Government of Austria plans for coping with the pandemic and the respective measures were made and are continuously adapted.
- Guest registration: At check-in, your data including telephone number will be recorded so that contact can be traced in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case. For external guests - without overnight stay - a form with the contact details must be filled out in order to ensure that contact persons can be tracked in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case.
Information on the winter season 2020/2021
Schladming-Dachstein, Schneebärenland, Hinterstoder-Wurzeralm
Where do I have to wear a face mask?
A face mask is to be worn at all times, in the ski bus, in the ski depot, at the cashier’s desks and in the lift facility areas (cable cars, chairlifts, etc.).
Who is exampt from wearing a face mask?
Children up to the age of 6 do not have to wear a face mask.
What can I use as a face mask ?
As well as the more well-known face mask, as it currently stands, also multifunctional cloths, buffs, bandanas, ski masks etc. are allowed to be worn (however your mouth and nose must always be completely covered!) In Ski Amadé cable car companies a face mask suitable for winter sports is issued once with each ticket purchase.
Do I have to wear a face mask in the slope?
On the slopes a face mask is not necessary.
Will the cable car and lifts be aired during the ride?
All transportation (cable cars, chairlifts,…) will be aired as best as possible – Please ensure you air adequately during your ride (open windows, open the weather protection cover, etc.)
Where in the ski area resort will disinfectant be available?
Disinfection possibilities are in the toilet facilities, at the ticket office area and in the ski depots.
Which measures must the lift employees who are in direct contact with the public adhere to?
All employees, who come into direct contact with customers, will wear a face mask or will be separated from the guests with a suitable safety measure (e.g. Plexiglass).
How many people will be allowed to travel an a cable car or on a chairlift at any one time?
As with all public methods of transport, a face mask must be worn and this is also the case with the cable car and chairlift. This means that the cable cars and chairlifts can be used to their full capacity (e.g. 8 people in an 8-man cable car and 6 people on a 6-man chairlift, exception: aerial tramways).
How will the employees of the lift companies be trained/ instructed over Corona safety measure?
The employees of the cable car companies are trained or instructed in Corona safety measures according to uniform guidelines and regulations.
Will the health of all employees of the lift companies be tested?
All employees of the lift companies will be tested for Covid-19 at the beginning of the winter season or when they are hired and then will undergo daily health checks (checking temperature, checking for symptoms). If there is any suspicion, then tests will be carried out immediately and the employees are then to immediately isolate from the company/organisation.
Is there a person responsible for Corona measures at every lift company?
The cable car companies each have one employee who is responsible for planning and implementing measures against Corona.
Contact Tracing App
By using the Contact Tracing APP “STOP CORONA“ of the Austrian Red Cross you are helping to tackle to spread of the Corona virus – it is recommended that you use this.
Covid-19 Gastronomy (on the mountains) & Après Ski
Which general measures will apply in thre ski huts?
- Face masks are compulsory in closed rooms for staff and guests – exept at the table
- 1 metre minimum social distancing between the tabales. The minimum social distancing towards guests from a different visitor group needs to be respected
- A maximum of 6 people (plus minors) per visiting group is allowed
- Closing time in the provinces of Styria 1 am and Salzburg 10pm
Which measures are there regarding the consumption of food and drinks?
- No consumption of food and drinks in the immediate vicinity of the issuing point
- In closed rooms, the consumption of food and drinks is only allowed while seated
- No consumption in front of the catering facility after the closing hour
- Self-service is permitted, provided the risk of infection can be minimized by special hygienic measures
Will there be any Après ski?
- There won’t be any Après ski as it used to be. There will be no consumption of food and drinks in the immediate vicinity of the issuing point and consumption will only be allowed whilst seated. Background music will be reduced to an easy listening volume.