Our castle. STAYS ON THE BALL.
Tennis & volleyball at Schloss Pichlarn.
Tennis balls are just as at home here as volleyballs. Tino and his uni friends also like to stay on the ball here at the castle. The white lines have been drawn, and beads of sweat gather in anticipation of the game. The castle watches as the men on the tennis court stay on the ball. The next day, it’s the turn of volleyballs to soar over the net. Tino pulls off a daring dive into the sand at the beach volleyball court to save the game. There’s no doubt about it: holidays at Schloss Pichlarn are a ball!
Tennis. Game, set and castle.
Free use of the two open-air tennis courts and tennis hall for hotel guests
360° degree view of the landscape
More info on the tennis hall:
December - April,
Friday - Sunday,
11:30 - 20:30
Prices Winter 2020/2021 (external guests):
Individual lesson (place price):
to 4 p.m.: 14.00 €, from 4 p.: 17.00 €
Subscription (place price for 1 hour per week):
to 4 p.m.: 250.00 €, from 4 p.m.: 300.00 €
Beach volleyball. Sand time.
- Free use of the beach volleyball court for hotel guests
- 360° degree view of the landscape
Open throughout summer months.
Golf in Ennstal
- 3 nights in a castle room or suite
- Pichlarner Schloss Breakfast
- 1 x green fee on the Golf & Country Club Schloss Pichlarn
- 1 x green fee on the Golfclub Schladming-Dachstein
- 1 x green fee for the Golf & Country Club Ennstal